Government websites are key platforms for providing public access to information and services. They are also a critical part of Government’s internal communication and information sharing infrastructure.
Tasmanian Government domain names
Style Guide requirements
All Tasmanian Government websites must be readily identifiable by the target audience as coming from the Tasmanian Government, which includes using the Tasmanian Government logo and style guide.
The Style Guide outlines the branding requirements for websites, including:
Communications Policy requirements
Read the Policy requirements for Tasmanian Government websites.
- Copyright and disclaimer notices: web publishing -
- Domain name request form -
- Domain name tips -
- Domain naming standards -
- Fax and email: confidentiality notice and disclaimer -
- Guidelines - Web content management - June 2019.pdf -
- Internet and email use in the State Service: Employment Direction -
- Registration of Tasmanian Government domain names -
- Spam Act 2003: A practical guide for government -
- Web Content Management Guidelines -
- Writing for the web: guide -