Mandatory: font, colour palette, basewave, logo and publication information.
Publications include documents such as reports, manuals, government submissions etc and encompass those intended for publication internal to an agency and within Government, as well as external publications.
Optional templates are available at www.communciations.tas.gov.au
All Government publications must include the following bibliographic information:
- Author –the name of the department, NOT the name/s of individual
- Source – the unit/branch/division producing the publication
- Contact details such as postal address, phone, email and website address
- Date of publications – month and year
- Acknowledgement of copyright: Copyright State of Tasmania (year of first publication).
- Volume Issue number if the publication is part of a series
- International Standard Book Number (ISBN) or International Standard Series
Number (ISSN). For more information on ISBNs and ISSNs visit www.nla.gov.au/our-services
This information is generally placed in the inside front cover of a publication but can be relocated depending on the layout of the document.
The Publications: Guidelines provide more information on these and other publication requirements – see www.communications.tas.gov.au