All Government publications must include the following bibliographic information:
- Author –the name of the department, NOT the name/s of individual
- Source – the unit/branch/division producing the publication
- Contact details such as postal address, phone, email and website address
- Date of publications – month and year
- Acknowledgement of copyright: Copyright State of Tasmania (year of first publication).
- Volume Issue number if the publication is part of a series
- International Standard Book Number (ISBN) or International Standard Series
Number (ISSN). For more information on ISBNs and ISSNs visit www.nla.gov.au/our-services.
This information is generally placed in the inside front cover of a publication but can be relocated depending on the layout of the document.
The Publications: Guidelines provide more information on these and other publication requirements – see www.communications.tas.gov.au